Workweek Insomnia

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I don't know about you guys, but for the past month or so I haven't been able to sleep during the week. I sleep just fine on the weekends - especially on Friday nights when I'm so exhausted from the long and stressful week that I just pass out by 7:30 PM or so. Weeknights though, different story. Here it is, Sunday night, and I'm too busy thinking about how I'm going to organize this next work week that I can't fall asleep.

I found a couple of sites about insomnia that are interesting - Help me to sleep has a huge amount of information about insomnia, it's causes and cures. Slumboo has a nice list of helpful tips for beating insomnia. Definitely need to give them a try.

Labels: ,

by Still Employed at  | 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]